High-throughput mass-spectrometry-based analysis of endogenous peptide-HLA I thermal stability improves the prediction of T cell epitopes (#595)
Publish consent withheld
- Yewdell, J. W., Reits, E. & Neefjes, J. Making sense of mass destruction: Quantitating MHC class I antigen presentation. Nat. Rev. Immunol. 3, 952–961 (2003).
- Gfeller, D., Bassani-Sternberg, M., Schmidt, J. & Luescher, I. F. Current tools for predicting cancer-specific T cell immunity. Oncoimmunology 5, 1–9 (2016).
- Koşaloğlu-Yalçın, Z. et al. Predicting T cell recognition of MHC class I restricted neoepitopes. Oncoimmunology 7, 1–15 (2018).
- Rasmussen, M. et al. Pan-Specific Prediction of Peptide–MHC Class I Complex Stability, a Correlate of T Cell Immunogenicity. J. Immunol. 197, 1517–1524 (2016).
- Blaha, D. T. et al. High-Throughput Stability Screening of Neoantigen / HLA Complexes Improves Immunogenicity Predictions. 7, 50–62 (2019).